Saturday 14 March 2009

Old and New

I've had a bit of a mixed week. Last friday I went to see Watchmen (which was amazing), and the new module started this monday. It started a bit strangely with Pictionese whispers (Pictionary and Chinese Whispers' illegitimate child), but has evolved into the first part of the course I've really felt excited and ambitious about. I've been given the company type of photographer, but given free reign on the specifics (resisting cat-based photography was difficult!), which has so far been productive. Alas though a big essay is hanging over my head, and my choice of designer/collective means that there is no books to look at, which makes things tricky. I'll have to do some epic digging this monday.

And as for the old I mentioned the other side of that massive essay I just wrote, I've decided to take up the violin again. I haven't played since primary school, so it's gonna be a case of learning all over again!

I promise some actual design will be added soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment